Established in 1899, TROPICAL CARGO AGENCY has been a trusted resource to the import and export community for over 100 years.
As a nationally permitted U.S. Customs Broker and Export Foreign Freight Forwarder, we provide a highly integrated variety of services that cover the range from classification, clearance to post-entry at any port of arrival in the USA. Our global network includes hundreds of locations in over 53 countries (and growing) – providing expert service for all of your export forwarding needs.
As an active participant in all Custom automated systems (ACE, RLF, ACH, AES, CSI, ISF – reconciliation and all other programs), you can rest assured we are able to customs clear merchandise or export your cargo quickly and efficiently, exceeding your expectations.
With mulitple experienced, licensed Customs Brokers actively engaged in each US branch office, our expert knowledge and range of resources will meet your customs brokerage needs cost effectively – with no unforeseen regulatory issues, and no hidden logistics surprises. We strive to help each client understand their complete delivery profile – on a customized, case by case basis.
We can help you to build custom solutions that fit all of your global business needs.
- Personalized help with tariff classifications, taxes, fees, duty and value declaration
- Our compliance management representatives will help you to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance to customs regulations.
- Online visibility to the entry process, tracking cargo movement and delivery, billing details, and offer flexible reporting capabilities. See the Logistics Tools section for more information.
- Create customs documents for your shipments online (ISF)
- Get instant access to all of your North American customs entry-related documents
- Take advantage of the AmeriWeb Digital document offerings, which can assist you in meeting CBP recordkeeping regulations
- Global customs brokerage coordination outside of North America.
- As an active participant in the C-TPAT program, our security measures meet or exceed the latest requirements established by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Expedited duty refund claims using American Drawback Services.